Hyperledger is an umbrella project of open source blockchains and related tools, started in December 2015 by the Linux Foundation, and has received contributions from IBM, Intel and SAP Ariba, to support the collaborative development of blockchain-based distributed ledgers.
The objective of the project is to advance cross-industry coll-aboration by developing blockchains and distributed ledgers, with a particular focus on improving the performance and re-liability of these systems (as compared to comparable crypto-currency designs) so that they are capable of supporting glob
al business transactions by major technological, financial and
supply chain companies. The project will integrate independ-ent open protocols and standards by means of a framework for use-specific modules, including blockchains with their own consensus and storage routines, as well as services for identity, access control and smart contracts.
We are develop securities tonnage for digitalization of STOs and assets as required by the enterprise. Development related to KYC, AML, etc. is also underway.
Consultation and Development of STO / Asset securitization
· Development of STO and Securities-type tokens: KYC/AML, Dividend and Management Tool
· Consultation on statutes and taxes related to the establishment of STO
· Advisory on issuing STOs to specific countries (Belarus, Malta, Lithuania, Germany)
STO Exchange License Preparation
· Preparing for STO Exchange Sales with Acquisition of Seychelles Securities Broker License
· Development of Seychelles' STO Exchange
· STO Advisory of Europe and preparation through partnerships with companies operating on the exchange.
Preparing Sandbox for Korean STO Regulation
· Busan Blockchain Special Zone Reserved
· Preparing to apply for a regulated sandbox jointly with crowdfunding company Corp.Freefunding to launch a real estate STO in Korea
광고 혹은 파트너에 대한 문의 내용이 있으신 분은 로 보내주시거나
아래 양식을 간단하게 작성하여 보내주시기 바랍니다.
*문의 시 보다 자세한 광고 상품 소개서를 받아보실 수 있습니다.